If you follow me on Twitter (@LooweezBx) you might know that at the start of September I managed to get myself a full time job! It’s just in retail which isn’t where I want to build my career however for the next year or so it’ll keep money coming in until I can hopefully find something relevant to my degree…
So to celebrate my first full time wage coming in I will definitely be going shopping! Here are a few of the things I want to buy next month.
- Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser I finished my Neal’s Yard Cleanser a few weeks ago so I’m looking for a new ‘luxury’ cleanser to use on a daily basis. I do still have some No7 ones I’m trying to use up but I don’t enjoy using them and it’s just a chore!
- River Island Jacquard Skinny Trousers I briefly saw these in the shop but then at a course I went on for work, one of the women was wearing them and they looked great! As they’re black it means I can wear them for work as well if I wanted to.
- Konjac Sponge Puff with French Green Clay These just look so intriguing! You can use it alone with some water and it exfoliates and cleanses the skin, you can also use it on your body.
- Butter London All Hail The Queen I don’t specifically want this shade but now that they’re available in Boots I really just want to add another one (or more) to my collection of one… I’ll need to get googling swatches and decide!
- Apple iPad Mini 32GB I’m kind of cheating with this one… It’s my birthday soon I think I’ll go halfers with my parents for my present and get one of these! I do have a very basic tablet but I just feel like I’m missing out haha! I think I’d probably get the mini as the big one is maybe a bit too big, and also the mini is cheaper which is always helpful!